Mindmapping Software to Brainstorm your Ideas

Mindmapping is the best way to brain storm lots of ideas at one go. When ever I start a new series of topic on my blog, I spend almost one day brainstorming the post ideas. I use keyword tools to find the best keywords related to topic, and using those keywords and mindmap tools I create a road map for my future posts. Now I’m using only one mind map tool regularly but here I’m sharing 4 mind mapping tools, which will help you to create lot of ideas, in short time.

1. Mindomo is one of the best tool for mind mapping. It has both web and desktop version. It comes into free and paid version. Free version is good enough to take care of your need. When you will work with its web based interface, you will feel as if you are working in a Microsoft Word document.

2. Free Mind map is my favorite mind map tool. It’s a free desktop tool and its a light weight software. I like it, because its one of the simplest Mind map tool I ever used. Free mind map is licensed under GPL and its free to use for everyone. You can take help of keyboard shortcuts to create quick mindmaps. It uses extension .mm, which you can also share it with your group and any one can access it using the same software.

3. Bubblus is a web based mindmap tool. You will be creating mindmaps in the bubble format and here are some of the best features of Bubblus. You can create and embed mindmap into your blog or websites. You can also use it as a collaboration tool while brain-stroming.

4. Xmind is another desktop based mind-mapping tile. It comes with timer mode, which will help you to keep track of your brainstorming mind. It’s an open source software and it has also blog embedding feature but sadly that’s come with it’s pro feature. Else this is another free tool which you should get your hands on.
The number of such tools are endless and you can find n number of free mind map tools using Google. I tried all the above mentioned and find them worth sharing.
Do you take help of mind-mapping technique to brain storm your ideas? If yes, which software you use to brainstorm your ideas?